Friday, July 31, 2009

1942 Iloilo Province Error(Misspelled) note

After getting busy again this past few weeks and now that I'm already relaxed and I've got some time to post again. This is another error note that I would like to share.

Although I was not able to discuss the group wherein this note is included, I'll just post it some other time. This one belongs to the Iloilo Province 1942 issue and it has a misspelling under Roosevelt portrait. Instead of ROOSEVELT, this one has ROOSAVELT printed.



To see a better detail of the error, I've edited and cut the portion of the note showing the portrait with the misspelling underneath. You can see that the distinct letter "A" in triangle like appearance replacing the letter "E".



As to give a better comparison. This one below is the normal one where "E" is seen.


Up to now, I'm still trying to find this type of error in consecutive serial numbers, although it seems that it is not that easy to find at all. Well this just my post for now and I'll try to post again soon. Thanks for having some time reading this one.

2 comments:

  1. I had one two of these in the past and can check see if I have another available you can contact me at http://currencycollectorscorner.ecrater.com/

    No strings attached and you can check out my selling items there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked and I have two with the error
    Serials 612228 and 613251 I still have more at my sisters so might be able to help with the series thing ha ha, I did leave the last post and can be reached at the following, take care guys

    http://currencycollectorscorner.ecrater.com/

    ReplyDelete