Friday, June 26, 2009

2 Peso Victory Note

Here is a 2 Peso Treasury Certificate of the "Victory series", still in such good condition where details are still sharp for such an old note. I've got this one from E-bay at a very affordable price, despite that this type of note is becoming uncommon nowadays.



This note bears the portrait of Dr. Jose Rizal(Philippines National Hero) and was signed by President Sergio OsmeƱa. This note is payable in Silver Pesos or in legal tender currency of the United States of equivalent value.



Up to now, I'm still searching for another type of this note with the Central Bank overprint at the back, and it seems to be more uncommon and personally I haven't seen one yet. Just in case I've found one, then it will be surely posted here for all to see. Thanks again for looking and visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. what are these worth i have a 10, two 2's and a 1

    ReplyDelete